Swoop Red

OK so I wanted to say good morning as we roll further into are Sunday. I am happy to show you Swoop Red by Sexy 4 Less. This Ensemble is very attractive. some what naughty but still conservative at the same time. Sexy 4 less is a wonderful clothing store on the grid in Second Life with low cost clothes for men and ladies. So here we go with Swoop Red by Sexy 4 Less.

Front shot of the top. Showing some skin!
 Low Rise Hip Hugging Jeans
 Flexible and comfortable...

 Full body shot!

 View of the back.

Sexy 4 less Swoop Red comes with Jeans and Top. It also comes in the following colors,
My skin and shape are Rayne 10. The entire avatar is on market place for 1L.
My Lashes are Catwa #8 there 100L on market place.
Makeup is by Northern Light's. I am wearing Auqa. The fat pack of comes on market place for 1L
My hair is from D!VA, and is a free group gift. I am wearing Diva2 Amber.

So Swoop Red by Sexy for Less is a nice way to be saucy and still conservative. This outfit also come in Blue, and who knows the designer might add it in more color's!!

I hope you enjoyed this blog. I sure did have a good time posting it.

Kisses and Hugs till next post!!

China~Doll

Comments