Swoop Black from Sexy 4 Less

Sexy 4 Less Has such a large selection of fantastic clothe ladies. And today on the Last Hump Day in November 2012 I wanted to show you Swoop Black. This is one of Sexy 4 Less's Hawt outfits.







Ok so this Hawt outfit comes with the following items
Swoop Button Top , Studded Black Pants & The Comfy Black Boots.
All this is found in one neat little outfit from Sexy 4 Less.
My other goodies are as follows:
My Hair is from Ali Ali Designs it is Cho hair 10
My Eyes are LoveCats beguiling Aurora 
My Piercing is from D~ Style it is Tears & Pain Piercing
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #2
And my skin is [HUSH] Elva MoonBlush Caramel (lb)

Ok so I sent you the links to grab up all the sexies to enjoy!
I hope you enjoy shopping at Sexy 4 less. Until Friday gals!

XOXOXO

China Doll

Comments