Spring Fae Skin

Ok Saturday Evening has arrived and there's a chill in the air at home were I am. Tucked away safe and warm in my home and very thankful for that I must add. I wanted to share with you one of my more favorite skins. It's the Spring Fae Collection from LoveCats.
I am composing this post with multiple pictures to show you this Fae in each color available.
( Clothe's are all composed from outfits found at LoveCats. And are not the entire outfit. )

Ok so we are Starting off with the The Spring Fae in purple.



Next we have The Spring Fae in pink.



Spring Fae in Teal


Spring Fae Blue


And are 5th  luscious color for the Spring Fae is green.

Ok so as I all ready mentioned the clothes worn in the pictures are all sold at LoveCats Store. But there from outfits. There not sold to go as there seen in theses photos. You have to purchase the entire outfit if you Desire to accomplish the look similar to these photo's.
Ok so the Spring Fae is available in 5 separate colors. Pink, Green, Teal, Blue, & Purple.
The feet are modifiable, You get the skin, wings, the ears, alpha layer for the feet and ears, and anklet's. 
There is a Spring Fae Shape sold seperatley at LoveCats as well.

Comments