Sinderella By LoveCats

Hello Ladies, I hope your Monday is going well. I am very pleased to do these next 4 blogs for you.
So with that being said,  I am going to post 4 Sexy Princess Outfits from LoveCats.
I am Starting off with LoveCats version of Cinderella.

Here is
SINDERELLA

Sexy Smexy

Peek at the back.

Ok so,  this very sin full sexy  & sensual outfit will make you drool seeing your partner in it.
Ok I don't know about you but I am not scrubbing floors in this dress. Not cleaning my step mom's house. I will let my wicked step sister's ruin this dress.
And  I am not having to wait for my fairy god mother to turn me back in to a princess.
No worries about leaving my prince after midnight.
LoveCats has solved this so my prince wont let me go.
Thanks LoveCat Thie. Muah...
Dress, Necklace and shoes complete this sexy ensemble.
My hair is from  Amacci. It is  Danina, the color is Vanilla Blonde.
My eyes are LG Daydream Eyes II- Cassieopeia.

So this is another of 4 yummier Princess designs from LoveCats.

Hugs and Kisses all.
China Doll

Comments