Simply Pandorable

Good Morning Ladies. It is Monday and I am sharing the Newest Realease from LoveCats with to start off the day! Simply Pandorable is super cute! You be the judge but I know you will agree with me!!

SIMPLY PANDORABLE FROM LOVECATS









Is this not one of the most adorable and sexy outfits you have ever seen.
LoveCats has this on sale today until around 8 pm 11/26/2012.
The outfit is are feature of the day as well as being a new release.
LoveCat Thie released this Simply Pandorable last night fresh off the press.
You get this sexy Mesh outfit with the make up, the cute ears, the tail, the boots, the socks, stockings,
 & arm warmers. With this amazing dress. This amazing dress comes in the following sizes:
XL, L, M, S, & XS.

I am also wearing the following items to tie together this look of absolute adorableness:

My hair is from Amacci it is 
Fayne~ Black Coal
My skin is Byst ::.::tina::.::  and I am sorry to say I cannot locate a link to there store :(
My beautiful eyes are LoveCats Beguiling Eyes Aurora

So run on over to LoveCats Girls and get this Simply Pandorable outfit today. Remember its on sale until about  8 pm SLT before it jumps up to regular price!

Kisses and Hugs

China Doll




Comments