Scandalous

Good Morning Ladies, I hope your Saturday is going well. Its cold here and beginning to snow. But I am tucked away warmly inside my home. And ready to blog away for you today
  Mmm Mmm mm... we got us a SCANDALOUS outfit on sale today! The daringly sexy and delicious Scandalous- comes in 4 gorgeous, deep, color choices. I will show you this tastie LoveCats treat in Pink.









This Neko outfit includes 2 tops, scarf, bracers, thong, re-size scripted skirt in 2 sizes, garter stockings, warmers and boots with particle paw prints. The whiskers/eyebrow whiskers, Twitchy ears & Tail combo & facial piercing : are all sold seperetley from outfit at LoveCats. The piercing is LoveCats piercing with earning 2  piercings only. The ears/tail are LoveCats X Full Fluffeh White, and The whiskers are LoveCats Whiskers Box. The outfit Is on sale today 11/10/2012 until 8 pm SLT. So go to LoveCats and grab it in all 4 colors. Teal, Red, Blue, and Pink ( as seen here. )
My hair is from Amacci, and was a free gift for joining the group. The group was free to join btw.
This style is Danina and, you receive it in a fat pack with every color it is offered in. I am wearing the color Cherry. I also received a fat pack of free tattoo base colors that  compliments the hair fat pack. I am wearing Amacci tattoo base 2 Cherry with the hair.
My skin is from JSTYLE and was a free gift. It is called Skin Exotica. This skin come's free with a shape and is in different avatar packs for free at JSTYLE.

So like I mentioned, Scandalous is on sale. You can purchase it for 1/2 off the regular cost until 8pm SLT tonight at .LoveCats

Hugs and Kisses China Doll

Comments