Saltaire Hanky Long Dress Graphite


Ok yes I am on a roll this morning with Saltire Hanky Long Dresses.
This one Ladies is Satire Hanky Long Dress Graphite
And it is as elegant as the other's are with its own KAPOW.






Ok so as I said this is another fantastic Hanky Long Dress from Saltaire. Hanky Long Dress Graphite is another luscious color. I am so glad to have it! And I am pleased to be able to share it with you.
It is a mesh dress and comes in the following size options with your purchase:
XL, L, M, S, XS.
I am wearing my most favorite shape, that was custom made for me by my best friend Maddison Midnight.
My hair is from Truth it is called Chelsea-Panama_Dark
My Skin is [HUSH] Elva - MoonBlush Caramel (lb)
My boots are from Patulas House and there called Patulas House Black Mystery Boots.

Ok so yes im falling in love with the clothes from Saltaire.
I hope you are as well.

XOXOXO

China Doll

Comments