Sabine from D~Style

Well Ladies Good Morning. Ti's Thursday and a cold day here were I am on the West Coast.
I am pleased to share with you one of 2 newly released Ladies outfits from D~STYLE.
It is a unexpectedly  ( to me that is ) adorably naughty outfit.
Here is Sabine  ( Released on November 14, 2012 ) by D~Style....

Front full body look...

Upper Body Look !!

A look from the back...


So D~Style released Sabine yesterday on November 14, 2012.
The sassy outfit screams Nerds can be flirty to. And it shows how in a semi modest way!
I can say with absoluteness, I thoroughly enjoyed the first look I had of Sabine.
Sabine come's  with the white hair ribbon or a black one, the red eye glasses, the tongue that's pierced
( wearing it is optional ), A Leather Jacket ( with Alpha Layer ),Ruffle Skirt, 
 bootie shorts black  for under skirt, pasties & High Heeled Boots ( with Alpha Layer.)
The Jacket & boots, are mesh. As I already stated each has a individual alpha layer. There is also a alpha layer for both boots, and Jacket in one included.
There are 2 styles of Ruffle skirt's, ( type's B or Fab ) in sizes as follows: L, M, S, & XS.
The Leather Jacket comes in: L, M, S, & XS. 
And the High Heeled Boots: L, M, S, XS. 
My Skin and Shape are from Noya. There part of the Lola Avatar.
) My Skin is **Noya**, Lola Sun kissed with Cleavage.)
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #8
My hair is By -KoKo- Hair & Fashion
It is called Leeta Truffles.
My finger nails are  **Sexy Mamas** Prim  Nails.

I hope u liked this blog. It was quite a pleasure writing it.

Hug's n Kisses
China Doll....

Comments