MoonLit Dress( Woman's Hunt Item at LoveCats )

MoonLit Dress

Good evening ladies. I am pleased to show you one of the Woman's Hunt Gift's. The hunt is grid wide and this dress is from LoveCats.










Ok so This dress is very pretty. It is mesh and has a particle effect to make it's appearance unique. So these  pictures you see are not actually fuzzy, its the effect of the particles. And yes I did use 2 different backgrounds for the pictures! They were both very lovely and I wanted to share them both with you. But enough rambling lets get to the good stuff.
The dress comes with Sleeves, top and bottom. The Dress its self, a skirt overlay, and a Alpha Layer. The sizes you receive are XL, L, M, S, & XS. 
My Eye lashes are Catwa   #7,
My Skin is from .:WOW SKINS:.  it is called PinkStar April group gift 2010
I am also wearing .:WOW SKINS:. PinkStar Brow Shape
My Eye's are from LoveCats, they are Beguiling Steel. I got these from sitting in a camping chair at LoveCats for free. I am wearing them with the twinkling Prim Layer.
My High Heels are from Bootgasm. They are part of the Diva Collection, and are called Jessica Black.

So this tasty dress is from the Woman's Hunt. And like I mention this particular item the Moonlit Dress is hiding at LoveCats. So I cannot give the exact location. But happy hunting Ladies. Until Next Post!

Hugs & Kisses

China Doll

Comments