Mesh Heads Patched Ladies Cardigan 2 & Mesh Heads Snake Skin Boots

Who doesn't like shopping on black Friday?
Well I do in SL lol, I don't dare venture out to stores in real life any more on black Friday.
So today I am sharing two items from Mesh Heads. A pair of Snake Skin boots and another cardigan from mesh heads. 






Ok so I am wearing a pair of snake skin boots from Mesh Heads. AS well as a 
 Mesh Heads Patched Ladies Cardigan 2. The boots are in sizes L, M, S, XS, & XXS ( and yes there mesh. )
The Cardigan come's in sizes XL, L, M, S, & XS and is mesh as well. Now you might be wondering why there are 2 different designs in the photos of the tank top. And here is why, the creator of mesh heads has made the tank tops with different designs for this particular cardigan.
My Jeans are from Grumble they are called Ladies White Jeans.
My hair is ***BABEL***GrouGift Hair Resize 2010A
My earrings are also from Grumble they are called Star Drop.
My skin is from [Hush] its called Elva- MoonBlush Caramel (db)
My eyes are LoveCats Beguiling Tidal Pool
My eye Lashes are Catwa #2
And my shape if from my good Friend Maddison Midnight.

I really hope you like this outfit. It is a fantastic Cardigan from Mesh Heads. And The boots as well. There available from Mesh Heads.

XOXO

China Doll

Comments