*LUCKIE* Christmas Dress Womenstuff Hunt 2012

Good Morning Ladies & A Happy Hump Day to you all. Today I wanted to share with you a Fantastic Dress from *LUCKIE*. It is there Womenstuff Hunt Item 2012 gift. So I get to give you a sneak preview.
So well look at these sexy pictures and then I will fill you in on what else I am wearing today with this Christmas Dress from *LUCKIE* Womenstuff Hunt 2012.











This adorable dress is burning hot for the holiday's. *LUCKIE* is a part of the Womenstuff Hunt 2012. So of course you have to find this dress. As it is not for sale being a hunt Item.
But when you find it you receive:
The Cute Dress top/bottom layers. The gloves, There is a prim skirt layer. Then there is a Tango applier for the ladies who were Lola's Prim Breasts.  

I am wearing Red Silk Boots from Lovecats to tie this dress together. And It looks Smoking Hot.
My Eyes are also From LoveCats, they are Beguiling Tidal Pool with the prim layer.
My Dimple Piercing is from LoveCats.
My other Piercing(s) is also from LoveCats it is LoveCats Piercing with Earring's 2 Piercing's Only
My hair is from Amacci it is Fayen ~ Black Coal
My Skin is from [HUSH] Elva Moonblush Caramel (lb) November group Gift

Ok so Head on over to *LUCKIE* and find this smoking hot Christmas Dress from the Womenstuff Hunt 2012. You'll be glad you did!!


Kisses all China Doll

Comments