Linda

As Thursday evening rolls on and Dinner time draws near for me I wanted to post Linda.
I got this fantastic outfit from D~Style.





This amazing outfit comes with the following: A skirt, in several size's, panties, bra, and several Sheer Loose T~Shirts sizes. The Loose T~Shirts come in Purple as seen here and also Green. There sizes are L, M, S, & XS. The long low waist skirt is in Large, M, S, & XS. There is also a Alpha layer belonging with the Skirt.
You can Fin this Lovely outfit at D~Style in the Woman's Department.
My Hair is a voting Gift from Ali Ali for the week of November 2, 2012.
Its called Anish Hair Honey.
My Eyebrow shape and my Skin are part of Haley Gorgeous avatar.
I layered Catwa Lashes #7 & #8 for a more generous full effect.

So stop on in over to D~Style and pick up yourself a outfit. If you don't you might regret it! D~Style has a huge array of fantastic clothes.

Hug's n Kisses

China Doll

Comments