Lily

Ok Ladies as we are rolling into Monday afternoon I have another new release  This one is from Just Pale and is called Lily!!
And Just Pale has made this super conservative outfit with a smash of Yes I am sexie.







This is a sweet new outfit from Just Pale. And yes it is Mesh.
You receive with Lily from Just Pale this sweet Blouse, Shorts, the Long Socks, & Boots.
Sizes are: 
Top: XL, L, M, S, & XS
Shorts: XL, L, M, S, & XS
Boots Come in 3 different sizes as well.

Now 4 the rest of these goodies I am wearing giggles.
My hair is from
My piercing is Skully, I got this on a hunt in November 2012 that D~Style is doing for group members.
My Lashes are from Catwa they are Catwa #2
My Eye Shadow is .:Glamorize:. Sweet Combo :  Heavy Black/Red - Blush
My hair is Amacci Hair Milena 2 ~ Mahogany
My skin is from Ginger 's Goodies I received it as a reward from the Nam Nam Cup Cake
it is called Stephany Tan Brown Mascara With Cleavage.

Ok Ladies that about wraps up this new release from Just Pale. Lily is going to by a smoking hawt item. make sure you get your self this outfit!!

XOXOXO
China Doll

Comments