Ladies Patched Cardigan 3 from Mesh Heads

Good Morning Ladies. HAPPY THANKS GIVING.
As the home fills with scents of roasted or baked Turkey, pumpkin pies, cheese cakes, apple pies, rolls, gravy, ect. I am having a blast relaxing and getting a few post's done to have set up for today.
I am starting this day with a very sweet Cardigan by Mesh Heads. 
This is Mesh Heads Ladies Patched Cardigan 3.









Ok so as you can see this Cardigan from Mesh Heads is green with a tank top built in. It is a Mesh top. The sizes are available in XL, L, M, S, & XS. The top is off the shoulder, and has various patches covering it.
I am also wearing the following items with Ladies Patched Cardigan 3:
My hair is from. >Truth< and it is called Veronica- champagne.
My lashes are from Catwa there Catwa #2
My eyes are form LoveCats they are Beguiling Steel
My Skin is [HUSH] Elva - MoonBlush - Caramel (db)
My shape was custom made for me by my friend Maddison Midnight
My piercing is from D~Style and it is called Skull Piercing. ( It is from the November group hunt. )
My nails are from Just Pale and there called Baroque (there mesh nails)
The Jeans I am wearing are from D~Style and are Lavena jeans Dark Blue.
 ( there jeans and shoes combo. )

Ok wow right. A lot here. But I had to. This outfit looks so good. And I absolutely loved putting it together.
I made sure to attach the Taxi you need for each store. I hope you find some things you really like at 
Mesh Heads, and even the other great store's I linked for you.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo
China Doll


Comments