Izaza

This is one of three new releases by D~Style, its called Izaza
was released today Nov. 6th 2012.
And I am pleased to share it with you.
Lets have a peek at a few pictures and then I will tell you about all the extra goodies D~Style has added with this New Release.

A look at the back of the outfit.

Little print on these jeans. Looks so cute!! I Love it...

Front View of this sexy new outfit.

Ok so Izaza is a very adorable yet sexy outfit by D~Style. It comes with Glasses, collar, earrings, bracelet's, 3 different types of panties, 2 tank tops, Pants, Boots and a Alpha Layer for the pants!
the panties all different pattern's. 

You will find the new outfit In the new release section at D~Style.

I think this is my favorite out of the 3 new ladies outfits at D~Style, that were released on Nov. 6th 2012. I hope you enjoy them all.

Hugs n Kisses

China Doll

Comments