Hoe We Sharing from *Luckie*

Good morning Ladies and Happy Hump day.
This New dress From *Luckie* is called  Hoe we Sharing. Definitely a hot dress for you to show off all your curves. So look at the killer photos and I will give yah some more details after wards!! 







Ok so as you can see this is a short dress. This dress also comes with the additional layer option if you have prim breasts. As well as the following layers for the dress: Jacket, Shirt, or Tank Top layers, Pants or Panites Layer for the dress bottom half, Glove layer for the gloves, cuffs, and a prim skirt layer. *LUCKIE* made sure to give us options on this fantastic dress.
My skin is from [HUSH] it is Elva - MoonBlush Caramel ( lb) 
My hair is Amacci Hair ~Fayne -Black Pack color is black coal
My Stockings are from EBA there from the Akasha Lingerie outfit.

Ok so you gotta check out *LUCKIE* its a kicking store. The clothes are sweet.

hopeyou liked my post. I really enjoyed writing this one up. HappyHump Day gals, and remember Hoe We Sharing!!

XOXOXO

China Doll

Comments