Hera

Well it is Monday Ladies. And after a long weekend I am ready to start a new work week.
Today I am starting my blogs with a new outfit from D~Style.
I am please to share Hera with you this morning.

Smoking hot!

sexy top

yes a mp3 player

 Detail's here

Sexy

Back peek

So that is Hera, and here's the list of goodies you receive from purchasing Hera, from D~Style.
You get the Cig. ,you get the tank top, Jacket, Pants, belt, DS Jewel Nails, Hip straps, and Zip up Boots.

Then I am wearing hair from .:Titzuki:. Tied Up Hair#2 Raven
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #7
My eyes are LoveCats Beguiling Steel
My Skin is [HUSH] Elva - Moon Blush Caramel ( db nc )

So Sexy right. Definitely a outfit I will be wearing often. Heck I am wearing it now as I write this post.
Ok Grab a ride and have fun shopping at D~Style!!!

XOXO
China Doll

Comments