Hanky Long Dress Green from Saltaire

Ok so lets show them what were got Gal's Hanky Long Dress Green is what I am sharing next.
The smoking hot dress is a sure head turning piece!
And You guessed right if your thinking its from Sataire!






This Dress is another in the Hanky Long Dress Collection. And it is just as elegant as the others. Saltaire combines simplicity and Elegance so well. This dress can be worn as a casual summer dress, a elegant prom dress for the woman just coming into her own, or even something to wear to your best friends wedding.
It is a mesh Dress and comes in the following sizes: XL, L, M, S, XS.
As for the rest of what I am wearing:
My hair is from Truth it is Chelsea-Panama_Dark
My eye lashes are Catwa #7
My Skin is by (red)sand female fall 2012 gift shape&skin combi 1
My Shape is from my friend Designer Maddison Midnight, and was custom made for me as one of a kind.

I really hope you enjoy this Sweet Hanky Long Dress Green from Saltire.
The store is recently re~opend. And the prices are great, clothes are fantastic! So what are you waiting for. Shopping is calling you NOW!! LOL

XOXOXO

China Doll


Comments