Hands Off



As we roll into this Hump~Day afternoon I wanted to share Hands off with you. 
This is one of many amazing outfits from Sexy4Less  And I have the pleasure of sharing it with you today.
So lets walk the red carpet to some pictures and then well talk more about what else I am wearing to complete Hands Off by Sexy4Less.

Walk down the red carpet showing u the front..

Message on the back.

Right Peek

Left Peek

Ok So as i said Hands Off is  from Sexy4Less. It comes with the adorable pants, Top, and Bra.
My hair is from ***Babel*** as a free Group Gift.
And its Called ***Babel***Gift Hair.
My skin is   Haley - Gorgeous.
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #7

So I sent u a link to wear you can gather up these things and enjoy them!!
I hope you enjoyed this post. I had fun with it. Hands OFF giggles. at Sexy 4 Less!

Hugs n Kisses 
China Doll

Comments