Faylen ( Blue )

Good Monday morning to you Ladies. I woke up to 4 inches of snow on the ground today.
So I am staying home lol.
I wanted to start of the day with Faylen from LoveCats.
This outfit comes in 5 different colors. Today I am Sharing the blue with you. So I will tell you what other colors you can find this in after we check out Faylen by LoveCats.

I love the fringe on these boots!


Total Body shot!

Better view of the Jewelry.

Not complete without showing the back!!

Ok So at LoveCats  Faylen come's in Blue as seen in the pics. As well as- Teal, Black, Red, & Purple.
You get the Sweater, Bootee Short's,  String Bikini, Bracelets & Earring's, & Boots with a Alpha Layer.
So the rest of what i am wearing is as follows. And in no Certain Order either.

My Lashes are Catwa #7

So Stop on in over at LoveCats Ladies. Find this and other very desirable outfits designed by Creator LoveCat Thei at none other than LoveCats

Hugs & Kisses
China  Doll

Comments