Estravaganza Furniture Fat Pack By :.Oltre...Creations.:

  :.Oltre...Creations.: is by far fast becoming one of my favorite furniture creators. Estravaganza is a sure win to bring a soft warm glow into your home. Use the Furniture for a family room, or a romper room in a large house hold.
Do you like alone and Like unique design's. Well this furniture set is definitely for you. 

This Picture is quite large. Ans is not modifiable. So you do need a lot of area to place it. And Its a fantastic Portrait.

 Over all room view of the furniture..

Wall Shelve's


 Closer Look At a Arm Chair.

Better look at the coffee table. Drinks are on the table, & I was not able to move these.

:.Oltre... Creations.: Has Tons of fantastic furniture designs.
I am personally Keeping Estravagana up in my personal home.
I know this is sold in a fat pack. And you receive:
2 plants
Couch
2 end tables with lamp's
coffee table
rug
Wall Shelves
Large Portrait
2 arm chairs

And this fantastic furniture is copy-able  The couch has fun animations. When I say down ( on the sofa ) and chose a pose out of the 11 option I was offered a book. So I received a book in my inventory. I wore it and I was sitting there reading. Another animation offerd me a cup of tea. Needless to say the set is abstract look. I love it. I Hope you do as well.
You can find it at

China Doll

Comments