Ericka from EBA

TGIF and to keep this sexy kind of day rolling I am sharing some spicy Lingerie from EBA with you next.
This New design was just released this past week. EBA has Named this Sexy Bra and Panties collection

ERIKA




































So Erika, from EBA comes in several color combinations. And in no certain order they are:

Red/white Red/Black, Green/white Green/Black,
Purple/White Purple/Black, Sky Blue/White Sky Blue/Black
Pink/White Pink/Black, Black/Black Black/white
& White/white White/Black

And so no I didn't post absolutely all the black & white or White and Black combinations  As you can clearly get the idea of these fantastic combinations from all these photo's I've posted. 
I also am wearing the following items :
My 2 piercings are both from LoveCats. I am wearing LoveCats Dimple Piercing and LoveCats Earrings 2   Piercings only. 
My hair is Amacci Kathleen~ Butterscotch
My skin is from [HUSH] it is Novembers group gift Elva Caramel (lb)
My Eye's are from Amacci and are a group gift when you join group. They are  Amacci Grey Brown Eye with the included Prim Layer.

I hope you like this Spicy new release from EBA.
Go grab it and spice up your TGIF.

Kisses
China Doll













Comments