Christina Rose Gown in Pearl

As This Hump Day  Rolls on I am so pleased to share with you Christina Rose Gown in pearl, by
This fantastic dress is great for a formal event of even a wedding Gown. I hope you find it to be as beautiful as I do. And I will tell you about how  I received this amazing Gown, from Purple Moon Creations  and what I am wearing with it after you get a look at this. 

So This is a upper body view to allow you to see the intricate details in the hair.

Christina from a distance in front.

The Back of Christina.

And Christina from the left side view.

O wow right. As I said a very beautiful gown. Purple Moon Creations is giving this gown away as a free group gift for reaching 18000 group members. The gown comes with the Gloves, Gown, and Train.
( There is a 100L fee to join the group one time fee at that! )
My hair is also from Purple Moon Creations. It is Day Hair Blondes. It does come with a accesorie piece u can add with the hair, that I am not wearing it.
My skin is .:WOW SKINS:. Noemi
My eye lashes are Catwa #7
My eyes are beguiling steel w/twinkle from LoveCats.

You can find all of these items from the links I provided. I hope you enjoyed the amazing Gown!

Hugs n Kisses
China~Doll

Comments