Chineahh ( Shape )

Hello ladies how are you today. I am doing fantastic myself. I am pleased as punch to share a New Creator with you. And this shape Is one she made special Just for me. So here we go my blog of 
Chineahh from Creator Maddison Midnight





This shape look's so good. I really like it a great deal. Maddison has constantly teased me on having such a tall avatar. And decided she was going to custom design one that was tall my not huge.
This shape is very well proportioned. The arms and hands fit the body well. The legs are not overly long, and the fit nicely with the rest of the shape. It looks very natural to me. The butt isn't a monster bootie. The breast are large as I like them. But not overly big. They have a lovely gravity setting and the cleavage is fantastic. 
The head is a great shape as well. The eyes are set fantastic. Not to far apart and not to close together. The nose has a gentle look. And I am fond of the button nose look. The ears are set in a good place on the avatars head. I was able to wear my hair and had no problems with it. There was no adjusting my hair for fitting properly around the ears. All though this shape was a custom design for me, Maddison will be opening a store on the market place soon if the rumors i hear are true. So I wanted share with you her work. As it is absolutely fantastic. I will blog more of Maddison's Shapes as she makes them if I am handed them. And I am pretty sure I will be.

I have no links for you as this was a custom gift from Maddison Midnight.
But I will let you know when I have a link if he opens the store.

XOXOXO
China Doll

Comments