Cheshire Cat By Prettie Kitties

This Collection I am posting today Wouldn't be Complete without the Cheshire Cat in it.
The Cheshire Cat has long been a part of Disney's Alice in Wonder Land.
Did you ever wonder if the Cheshire cat was a boy or a girl. I know I use to. Well I will tell you what. Prettie Kitties make a smashing Cheshire Cat outfit for the ladies look. So here we go. In Coming so Sexy pictures to drool over.

Cats Meeoowww

Plotting my next move...

Tempting Neko design.


Ok so Prettie Kitties Makes this Cheshire looks delicious. Mischievous still as we is well know for the Cheshire cat in the fairy tale. But with a modern Day Twist.
Theres the Dress, tail and ears, fishnet stockings, & platform high heels.
My Hair is Amacci. The color is coal black. Style is Adena, and is a free group gift. It comes in a fat pack with all available colors this style was made in.
My Skin is Noya and it is from the Susie avatar.
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #7.
My eyes are from LoveCats, there Beguiling Tidal Pool.

Ok so thats 3 yummie post's all done. YAY onward we GO.

Kisses
China Doll

Comments