Born This Way..

Evening Ladies hope your tgif has been good! I wanted to round out tonight with a outfit I made for my self to wear surrounded around this fantastic top by 1 hundred, called Born this way.

Top Shot

Going Down

Sky Diving any one?

Born this way HOO RAHH

So Born This Way is a very colorful top. 1 hundred has this amazing top.
My Jeans are LoveCats Jeans Destroyed-Dark Blue
My eyes are LoveCats Beguiling Steel
My Boots are 

::.rb.:: autumn uggs grey giveaway (wear and touch!)

My Nails are from *Sexy Mamas*

My Eye Lashes are Catwa Lashes #7

My Skin and Shape are Noya
Skin is Noya Skin with Cleavage

I hope you all enjoy this post. I laughed very hard while taking almost 2 hours writing it. Took me so long because my blog mentor had me laughing so hard my sides hurt. Thank you Maddie!! LOVE YOU.

Chow Ladies
China Doll







Comments