Boobeh

This is a sweet new release from ::.Bedazzle Designs.:: And I am super excited to be able to share 
BOOBEH with you. So here we go.







This sweet outfit is from ::.Bedazzle Designs.:: as I mentioned. You receive this sweet sweater, the Denim Black Skirt, And a amazing pair of Red Stilettos's. There is also a Tabbed Color picker with the stilettos for the feet. As well as Lolas ::: Tango ::: Top Applier for the Ladies who enjoy Lolas Prim Breast's.

I combined this outfit with hair from Ali & Ali. This is called Cho.
 I am also wearing LoveCats Blood Lust Eyes. With the prim Twinkle Layer.
My Skin is [HUSH] Eva Caramel (lb) and Was a November 2012 group gift.

So you really need to get to ::.Bedazzel Designs.:: to pick this up.

I hope you like it as much as I do.

Kisses 
China Doll

Comments