Blue Jean Skirt Fat Pack

Well Ladies, as Hump Day Rolls on I have a fantastic new release to share.
A Blue Jean Skirt Fat Pack from  .:Bedazzled Design's:. A Bitch Tail Main Store
Well check out the yummie picks and then I'll let you in on the secret of what else I am wearing. DEAL? OK here we go....

Top of shot of the outfit I am wearing...

Denim Skirt in Dark Blue


Denim Skirt in Light Blue


Denim Skirt in White


Ok so this package low rise hip skirt's are rigged mesh. There is a Alpha Layer included to wear with the skirt. Each Skirt Has Pockets on the front left and right side. Closer to the outside towards the hips.
The pockets are different shades of blue determining the shade of denim to ensure they are noticed. The front of the skirt also is adorned with a draw string tied in a simply bow. And it is also blue determined by the shade of denim for maximum noticeably. The Skirt's come in size's : L, M, S, XS, XXS.

My Shape is also from .:Bedazzled Design's:. A Bitch Tail Main Store, it is called Emma. 
My Top is done by .:Titzuiki:. , It comes with a Jacket Layer, Top Layer, or a Tank Top Layer. Also comes with 2 separate bundle attachment's
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #8

So I sent you a ride all the way around for this sexy get up. I hope you enjoy it. I love it.

Kisses
China Doll

Comments