Bella Shape 3 pack

Hey Ladies I hope your Tuesday is going well for you. So far mines been going good.
Ill admit its cold out side and I am so thankful for my home.
I am going to share a shape called Bella with you today from
Je Suis Chique
 , who is a new creator I have been lucky to stumble upon!

Here is Bella




                           

Ok so here is one of the 3 shape options you receive with Bella  ANd this is Busty. You also receive a teen shape and a model shape. So its a sweet deal really because you are receiving 3 shapes in all.
This shape is complimentary to the height. Its proportions are good. The honest opinion I have is it is a great shape. There is only one part I don't personally like on the shape. Its the butt and hips honestly. I personally favor wider hips and a fuller butt. That being said You can find this shape at 
Je Suis Chique
In addition to Bella Shape I am wearing Lingerie From EBA this is Akasha.
My Hair is from Amacci it is ~Fayne- Black Coal.
My skin is from [HUSH] it is called Elva MoonBlush Caramel (lb)
My eyes are from LoveCats they are Blood Lust, with the twinkle prim layer.
My Eye Lashes are Catwa #2

Ok Ladies I sent you rides to find all these fantastic things! I hope you like these.

Hugs and Kisses
China Doll





Comments