Autumina By LoveCats

Ok wow. All I can say is wow. I love Fae'e. Absolutely I do. So it pleases me a great Deal to share with you a new release at LoveCats today Ladies.Might I present you with

AUTUMINA







This is such a beautiful Fae designed by creator of LoveCats, LoveCat Thei.
Autumina comes with: Wings, arm & leg bands, anklets, shoes & a shoe base, Small or Large Skirt option. a Top, and lastly a thong.
My Hair is by **Pocket Mirrors** its called Saeko 2 Bob Dark Blonde.
I picked it up at Promo Hub in October for a free group gift.

My lashes are Catwa #7.


This fantastic Fae is on sale until approximately 8 pm SLT on November 12, 2012.
It is the New Release as well as feature of the day. So come on over to LoveCats and pick one up. Even after the sale this is one Fae you don't want missing from your collection.

Hugs n Kisses
China Doll

Comments