Silje

Ok so as Wednesday evening is upon us I am so glad to show you one of my most favorite outfits from Delirium Style.
 Silje is a fantastic outfit and will flatter any woman's body. So here we go with some sweet photo's and I tell you more about this great Outfit.











,

 Ok so Silje comes with Ear Muff's, Rope Necklace, Chin Plug
t-shirt, jean shorts, and Ugg's ( boot's ).  The outfit is 325L at D~Style.
My skin and shape is my favorite's 
  and I got that for 1 L on market place. Its a complete avatar. I am only wearing the skin.
My eye lashes are my favorite one's and are on the market place for 100L
My hair is found at D!VA its a free gift. Over  25000 group member's. It is called Marie. I am wearing type a Amber. The group gift come's with 2 styles in a large variety of colors in a fat pack. The group is free to join BTW.
So I had a blast with this blog. I really hope you enjoy it. And there's  a fantastic array of amazing other clothes at Delirium Style. For Men, Ladies, and children. You will also find shoes, boots, tops, jeans, sweats and fantastic piercings at the store.

Hug for now this gal is done blogging for tonight!! More to come in the next day or so!

Comments