Sexy 4 Less Lingerie Red

Lingerie Red is were its at. I love a saucy and Naughty Dicey outfit to Stimulated my partners Senses. And As you are going to see Sexy 4 Less designs does that very well. Few small additions aside from hair n shoes and I was all set. No real need to add to much to this.














So as you can see this Red Lingerie leaves little to the imagination. Enough to give that special some on a good tease until they decide it will look just as good on the floor as it does on you. I am please to say the Lingere only cost's 45L, at Sexy 4 Less. My shoes are Paula Black Clogs night and they are 1L.
My hair is from Emotions. It is a free group gift. It is Amnesia. I am wearing two piercings,
  [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 and it is free on the market place. I am also wearing 
                        [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing - Simple v02  and it is free on market place.
 My Shape is
  and I got that for 1L on market place. Its a complete avatar. I am only wearing the skin.

Comments