Ophelia Lost

Hey there ladies wow Monday is here all ready. This last week flew past so fast. So I am gonna Start off the week With a fantastic Outfit from LoveCats. Ophelia Lost is a beautiful Dress. And it comes with Matching Shoes. As well as Flower garlands for your hair and a matching wrist corsage. This dress is fantastic for a casual party or even a formal event, such as a wedding. So lets show you Gals some pictures!!

 I love the texture and detail on the flowers in the hair garland. Are they not pretty? Cant deny these are sweet to look at.

 I love these shoes! There perfect for this dress.



 Had to let you see how long this is in the back. And it is a very flattering dress.

So I love the design on the dress. I made sure to get a close up of the design so you girls can see it!


Ok so as you know this outift is sold at Lovecats.
It is 400L and a steal at that Price. I am wearing
  .:: DELISH ::. Complete Avatar - Haley - Chic **Almost FREE!!**
It is sold on market place for 1L. 
My hair is from Ali Ali and was a group gift for August 10, 2012. It is called  Chloe Hair Dark Honey.
My piercing is  [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01
and it is free on market place . My other piercing/jewelry Combo is

                       **Gift**Demi's- Starshine.*Ivy Piercing

I purchased that for 1L on the market place. My Lashes are done by ^;^CaTwA^;^ 3D NoAlpha Lashes #8 Pack. And are on the market place for 100L.

Very simple and Elegant outfit. A sure eye catch to the crowd. I love it so much girls shhhh I am wearing it to the designer's wedding!!
Kisses Ladies more to come Later!!!

Comments