LoveCats of the Night

Good Morning everyone. I hope your Saturday is going well. I know mine is. Curled up on the sofa with my laptop n gonna blog about this HOT new outfit at LoveCats. LoveCats of the night is sexy and o so nice. But yet naughty as per LoveCats tradition. The saucy outfit Comes with optional top and shorts. You also get pasties, boomers, wings, tail, ears, and tattoo's. Ok so I so Hope you are ready to see this cause here it is!!















So as you can see this outfit is sure to please. And is sold Exclusively at LoveCats.
So what is she wearing you might ask your self. Well let me tell you, about what I am wearing along with Lovecats of the Night ( 500L at LoveCats ),
So I am also wearing some sexy skin, hair and shape to accent this great outfit.
I am wearing Glamorize Catwalk Shape Suji. Its 12L on the market place. My hair is a free Gift from D!VA it was the 20000 member group gift. It is  Naomi, and its ( Cat's Eye ). My skin is by DELISH ::. Complete Avatar - Haley - Flawless **Almost FREE!!** 
I got the entire Avatar for 1L. But I am only wearing the skin.. So I guess that's a wrap. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. I know I sure had fun doing it. I had the best time with these pictures lol. hope to see you reading more soon.

Comments