JSTYLE LADIES GIFT 10/27/2012


 Well as the days roll's on into afternoon I got one more cute Avatar to share with you. its a free gift at JSTYLE for group members, today ( 10/27/2012 ) Gift Outfit Red and Black is what it is called. The entire set is here for yah. The cute outfit, accessories, shape and Skin. 




This is the default shape.
So now I am also wearing October  Group Gift from Magika, and that is the sexy hair. It's a mesh hair. This gift come in two colors at the tips, I am wearing blood. The other color is candy. So This is a very sexy Shape/Skin/outfit. And complete with accessories how can you go wrong? Am I right :D
Well this gals blogged enough for one day. My fingers are tierd! But I hope you like whats on for today. Tomorrow's a new day and new things to blog about YAY!!

Comments