In for the Kill


Good morning every one, I hope your Sunday morning is going well. And even more so I am glad to know you are sitting there curled up on the sofa with some coffee, reading this blog. To Start off the week I am going to share LoveCats In for the Kill. This Camo design comes in Ladies or Mens. And you are sure to blend in while wearing it. 










 So cute right, and talk about blending in. So this is sold at LoveCats for 500L. The face tattoo, arm tattoo's, boots, belt, pant's, and top are all included. And to accentuate this LoveCats out fit I am wearing my Catwa eye lashes and I got them for 100L on the market place, I am wearing Glamorize Catwalk Shape Suji. Its 12L on the market place. My skin is by DELISH ::. Complete Avatar - Haley - Flawless **Almost FREE!!**
  and I got that for 1 L on market place. Its a complete avatar. I am only wearing the skin.
And my hair was in a folder of free hair that some one gave me. So I dont know were to find it. Sad I know cause it makes LoveCats In for the Kill pop.
Happy reading this Sunday morning.

Comments