Demon Kitty

Ok Sunday afternoon is drawing to a close. I was going to post this blog a few hours ago, but I lost my internet for 3 hours lol. So here we go with Demon Kitty, by LoveCats. This is a naughty Kitty costume and it comes in mens or ladies.






So this Luscious Demon Kitty is Hawt Hawt Hawt. It comes with Wing's, Horn's, Boomer's, Tail, Ear's, Collar, Claw's,  Glove's, Skirt ( in larges or small, and there modifiable ) , tattoo, thong, top, wrist wrap's. I am wearing a snake bite piercing, and a single lip piercing. The single lip piercing is from wicked tattoo, and it is a free group gift for joining the group. My snake bite piercing I purchased from the market place for it's called  [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing - Simple v02
  and it is free. I am also wearing  [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01
and it is free on market place as well. I of course am wearing my favorite skin and shape. I am wearing Glamorize Catwalk Shape Suji. Its 12L on the market place. My skin is by DELISH ::. Complete Avatar - Haley - Flawless **Almost FREE!!**
  and I got that for 1 L on market place. Its a complete avatar. I am only wearing the skin.
I have 2 eye shadows on. The Black Layer is done by Glamorize, it its Rival black combo. I am only wearing that shadow layer. It comes with a lipstick layer, or a eye shadow/lipstick layer as well. For 3 layers in all. I purchased it for 1L on the market place. The auqa color is out of a fat pack done by .::DMD::."Night Lights" eyeshadows 6 colors
That was also 1L on the market place. My Eye Lashes are ^;^CaTwA^;^ 3D NoAlpha Lashes #8 Pack there 100L on the market place.
 So ok I am really glad to of shown you this fantastic outfit. You can purchase it from LoveCats for 500L. 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this blog I posted. I can honestly say It has been one of my favorites so far. I will be posting more LoveCats Clothes really soo. Hope you all have a great day.
Muah!!

Comments